Creativity is Calling!
Whether you’re new to stamping and card making or you’ve been creating for years, we have projects and products for all levels. Mostly, we have F-U-N. As your personal stamping consultant, I’m ready to help you create something beautiful. Sign up for a class today or shop products online to craft at home.
No Stress Required
Not feeling super creative? Not sure where to start? It can be overwhelming. Not to worry. Find one card or project you like and then Give me a shout. I love talking cards and I’ll break it down for you.
With Paper Pumpkin you’ll have creativity delivered straight to your door each month for less than $25. No planning or ordering required. Just on-demand crafting. These all-inclusive kits include all the tools and supplies you need to complete projects. Just jump right in and craft. No mess, no stress. For April, we created a fun, family appreciation themed card kit that would make it easy for you to share your heart with those you love most: mom, dad, daughter, son, sister, and brother. Subscribe before April 10th.
Crafting Made Easy
Stampin’ Up! makes it easy to start crafting using ready-made bundles and kits. All the designs, sentiments and color coordination pulled together and ready for you to make beautiful projects. Browse the online catalog to view all the kits and bundles.
Welcome to My StudioI'm so glad you stopped by! My home craft studio is small, but efficient. I like to call it cozy and I absolutely L-O-V-E it. This is my space. I can't wait to get in here every day and create something. Here's a few of my most recent projects.
- This sentiment just cracks me up. I miss your face! Ha! My friend Christine from New Hampshire says this when she calls me. She makes me laugh. Maybe I should …Read More »
- Isn’t this card simply stunning? I just LOVE the contrast of the Basic Black stems and leaves and the Crushed Curry flowers. And it is SO easy to make. I’ve …Read More »
- I am one of those people who says it better in a card. I dunno. I just do. That’s why the So Sentimental stamp set from Stampin’ Up! is perfect …Read More »
- We changed the clocks this week. That’s a sure sign that spring is just around the corner. I heard birds singing before the sun came up. Another sign that spring …Read More »
- How many times are you wanting to craft, but you’re just not feeling creative or you don’t see yourself as creative EVER, but you like to craft (sort of how …Read More »
- Honestly, I did not want this Happy Birthday set when I first saw it. My friends were getting it, but I just wasn’t into it. It looked like a wedding …Read More »