I’m sorry. Registration for this class has closed. Join us in June for Pick of the Crop.
With vivid pops of green and red and a range of blues, the 2022-2024 In-Colors are perfect for fun festivities. Send your best wishes or happy moments with the large bold lettering and gorgeous gold foil details. Plus, you can also send gift cards with the included coordinating gift card holders!
Celebrating In Color class will be held Friday, May 27th 7:00 – 8:00 pm ET on Zoom!
Class – $0
This is a FREE class filled with fellowship and fun. All you need to do is:
- Sign up for your Celebrating In Color Project Kit when you Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin by May 10th (cancel or skip your subscription any time).
- Your Kit will ship to your house on the 11th from Stampin’ Up! and usually takes about 10-days to get to you.
- Check your email for the Zoom connection information.
- On Friday, May 27th at 7pm ET, grab your kit and meet us on Zoom for some fun and fellowship while we make our kits. I’ll also share two alternative projects.
As an added bonus, every May Paper Pumpkin subscriber will get the chance to win a GOLDEN Voucher worth $25 USD | $34 CAD in Stampin’ Up! products! The winners will find their Golden Voucher in their May 2022 Paper Pumpkin box. This is the perfect time to snag coordinating In Color products from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog that will go live on 3 May 2022 in the online store!
About the Celebrating In Color Kit
- Kit includes all the supplies needed to make 10 cards; 2 each of 5 designs; 10 envelopes
- Celebrating In Color Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Spot®
- Printed card bases
- Printed In Color envelopes
- Printed In Color gift card holders
- Foiled die cuts
- Printed die cuts
- Adhesive-backed In Color embellishments
- Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Orchid Oasis, Parakeet Party, Starry Sky, Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide
Recommended Stamper’s Toolkit
Just like every cook needs a well-stocked kitchen, every Stamper will enjoy crafting with quality tools of the trade. Here’s a list of the essentials I go to every time I craft. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions about how to use these products or what they’re for?!