With ten projects to choose from, I know you’ll find something to love in this Friends of Moose Friends Private Pick Your Project class! During this beginner-level class you will create beautiful projects and have fun with friends – near and far – while learning the basics of papercrafting! Each project includes all the supplies you will need to craft, except scissors. By the end of this two-hour class, you will have completed and be ready to spread joy through your beautiful creations.
Are you ready for some papercrafting fun? We’ve got Creativity Made Easy and I can’t wait to papercraft with you and your Friends of Moose Friends.
Featured Project – A Little Smile Card Kit
Date, Time and Registration
Friends of Moose Friends Private Online Class will be held Sunday, July 18th 1:00 – 3:00 pm ET on Zoom!
To join this class, simply:
- Browse the available projects from my online store. Projects are all under $20.
- Pick Your Project and checkout from my online store using Host Code HUHGHA9M with delivery right to your house
- Avoid higher shipping costs and increase the likelihood of delivery in time for the class, when you pick your project at least 14 days prior to the class date. Please be advised, shipping nation-wide is a hot mess and most carriers have eliminated shipping guarantees, therefore shipping is not guaranteed. Order early.
- Using the Host Code, registers you for this class and ensures Zoom information will be sent to you.
- When you check out, do NOT select no contact or else I won’t be able to send you the Zoom.
- If you are buying a Project Kit for a friend, please send me or ask them to send me their name and email address, so I can add them to the list for the Zoom connection info.
- I’ll send you an email prior to the class, with the Zoom details.
- Meet up on Zoom for the class on Sunday, July 18th 1:00 – 3:00 pm ET with your Project Kit, scissors and if you chose a $19 project you’ll need a damp paper towel on a plate to clean your stamp.
- Get ready for some fellowship, fun and papercrafting!
Your hardest decision is going to be which project to choose?