It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas with these festive cards! Send merry and bright cards this holiday season with the Ho Ho Ho Paper Pumpkin Kit! With classic Christmas colors and holly jolly sentiments, the cards in this kit are sure to bring the Christmas spirit.
When & Where
Ho Ho Ho 9-card class will be held Tuesday, October 25th 7:00 – 8:00 pm ET on Zoom!
Class – $0
This is a FREE class filled with fellowship and fun. All you need to do is:
- Sign up for your Ho Ho Ho Card Kit when you Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin by October 10th for only $23.50, incl shipping (cancel or skip your subscription any time).
- Your Kit will ship to your house on the 11th from Stampin’ Up! and usually takes about 10-days to get to you.
- Check your email for the Zoom connection information from me.
- On Tuesday, October 25th at 7pm ET, grab your kit and meet us on Zoom for some fun and fellowship while we make our kits. I’ll also share at least two alternative projects.
About the Spooky Treats Kit
This kit includes everything you need to create 9 festive cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- Ho Ho Ho Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Printed card bases
- Printed envelopes
- Printed die cuts
- Die-cut labels
- Iridescent foil die-cut snowflakes
- Vanilla expoy dots
- Adhesive dots
- Mini Dimensionals
Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Bermuda Bay, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet, Very Vanilla
Recommended Stamper’s Toolkit
Just like every cook needs a well-stocked kitchen, every Stamper will enjoy crafting with quality tools of the trade. Here’s a list of the essentials I go to every time I craft. You DO NOT need these supplies to make the kit, but may want them to make additional cards with your leftover supplies. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions about how to use these products or what they’re for?!