Peaceful Christmas class will be held Thursday, October 28th 7:00 – 8:00 pm ET on Zoom!
Class – $0
This is a FREE class filled with fellowship and fun. All you need to do is:
- Sign up for your Peaceful Christmas Project Kit when you Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin by the 10th (cancel or skip your subscription any time).
- Your Kit will ship to your house on the 11th from Stampin’ Up!
- Check your email for the Zoom connection information.
- On Thursday, October 28th at 7pm ET, grab your kit and meet us on Zoom for some fun and fellowship while we make our kits. I’ll also share two alternative projects.
About the Peaceful Christmas Kit
- The kit contains enough elements to create 10 Christmas cards—5 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- October’s kit arrives in a cute collectible box covered with enchanting evergreen trees. Use this special, limited-edition box to store your holiday handicrafts, or transform it into a well-wrapped package for a present!
- The kit’s contents pair perfectly with the Peaceful Place Suite Collection (item 156277). To continue your Christmas crafting, combine the kit’s components with the suite’s patterned paper, shimmery sequins, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Basic Gray, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, silver foil
Make even more Christmas magic with Peaceful Place products! Our stunning Peaceful Place Suite Collection (seen below) pairs perfectly with the kit’s components. Brew a cup of cocoa, snuggle up with a soft blanket, and prepare for a cozy craft night in!
Recommended Stamper’s Toolkit
Just like every cook needs a well-stocked kitchen, every Stamper will enjoy crafting with quality tools of the trade. Here’s a list of the essentials I go to every time I craft. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions about how to use these products or what they’re for?!