Registration for this class has closed. Check back 1/1 for information and registration on the January Class.
We all love to see piles of presents on Christmas morning. Make that your reality with the Gifts Galore Paper Pumpkin Kit! With classic Christmas sentiments, bright and festive colors, a sweet snowman, a tree with all the trimmings, or a playful pile of presents, you’ll have everything you need to make eye-catching treat packages that are sure to spread Christmas cheer. Treat packages not your thing? Add Card Bases & Envelopes to turn them into cards. Each Gifts Galore box contains enough supplies to create nine treat packages—three each of three designs—and nine food-safe bags that are adorably styled for easy Christmas gifting. There’s plenty of joy to share with Gifts Galore!
When & Where
Gifts Galore class will be held Friday, November 26th 7:00 – 8:00 pm ET on Zoom!
Class – $0
This is a FREE class filled with fellowship and fun. All you need to do is:
- Sign up for your Project Kit when you Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin by the 10th (cancel or skip your subscription any time).
- Your Kit will ship to your house on the 11th from Stampin’ Up!
- Check your email for the Zoom connection information.
- On Friday, November 26th at 7pm ET, grab your kit and meet us on Zoom for some fun and fellowship while we make our kits. I’ll also share at least two alternative projects.
About the Gifts Galore Kit
- Kit contains enough supplies to create nine treat packages—three each of three designs—and nine food-safe bags.
- This all-inclusive kit includes printed die cuts, die-cut boxes, cellophane treat bags, adhesive, and more!
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Coordinating colors: Evening Evergreen, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
Complement the your Gifts Galore Kit with these coordinating products:
Recommended Stamper’s Toolkit
Just like every cook needs a well-stocked kitchen, every Stamper will enjoy crafting with quality tools of the trade. Here’s a list of the essentials I go to every time I craft. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions about how to use these products or what they’re for?!