5/31/20 Singing in the Rain
$20.00 – $61.00
Date: Sunday, May 31, 2020
Time: 3:30 – 5:30pm
Location: Art Monkey Emporium 16144 Churchview Dr. Suite 103 Lithia, FL 33547 Directions
Being a New Hampshire native this little set with the umbrellas, rain boots added to cute flower papers, reminds me April Showers Bring May Flowers. But that doesn’t quite work in Florida! Help me kick off the rainy season of Summer when those afternoon showers bring us relief from that hot Florida sun. I can’t wait to craft with you! This is going to be a fun afternoon of craft-therapy!
Join me for some fun creating three adorable cards celebrating Summer rainy season!
Class Level: Avid
Techniques: Creating shapes with punches, water coloring, adding layers for dimension, fussy cutting, using ribbon, string and bows, embossing and don’t forget the bling!
Registration Options: In each option you will make 6 cards. You will receive the card instructions to take home with you for your next project and enjoy the use of my quality Stampin’ Up! supplies, tools, blocks, inks, adhesives, stamps, and the fun Umbrella Builder Punch during the class.
- Option 1 – $20.00 Cards
- Option 2 – $44.00 Cards plus My Umbrella Stamp Set and Best Dressed Designer Series Paper
- Option 3 – $61.00 Cards plus My Umbrella Stamp Set (10% off), Umbrella Builder Punch (10% off) and Best Dressed Designer Series Paper
- Option 4 –
- Cards for Free with any $50 product purchase
- To register for this option, go to my Stampin’ Up! Store to view all the products used in this class and shop the full catalog, place a $50 product order
- IMPORTANT: Enter Host Code 97HJRZ2C when you check out to be registered for this class. Unless you place an order over $150, thank you! Don’t use the host code and email me the receipt for your order to be registered for the class.
- If you have a promo code, please email or text me your order. Your promo code will not work in my Stampin’ Up! Store.
Options 1-3 include shipping, handling and tax. All Options include envelopes for each card.
Registration Deadline: May 10, 2020