Who’s ready for some fall? I don’t know about you, but a change of season will be a welcome change. Not just b/c it’s hot here in Florida, but because well…. Who doesn’t love pumpkin everything?! LOL We will create six cards for all occasions, 2 variations each of 3 designs using the cutest plaid paper and beautiful banded dies. Cards are 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ and are just perfect for mailing. Envelopes included.
Zoom Class will be held Saturday, September 26th 2:00 – 4:00 pm.
This Class is FREE with any $50 product order (before tax and shipping) using the exclusive HOST CODE: JZB66UHS in my online store between the dates of September 1 – September 10, 11:59 PM (ET). When you use the Host Code, you will be automatically registered for the class.
Product Purchase Options
- Make these cards just like mine: Purchase these products in my online store. Be sure to use the exclusive card making kit HOST CODE: JZB66UHS when you check out to register for the class.
- Make these cards your way: Use supplies you have on hand to finish the cards your way and tackle your wishlist to order any $50 in products from my online store. Be sure to use the exclusive HOST CODE: JZB66UHS when you check out to register for the class.
- Note for orders over $150. If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code and just email me your order confirmation to receive the card kit and be registered for the class.
FREE Card Kit
Once you place your product order using the HOST CODE: JZB66UHS, I will automatically ship you a FREE Card Kit to make these cards.
- FREE card kit includes pre-cut cardstock, pre-punched, die cut and embossed pieces, designer paper, embellishments and envelopes to make 6 cards (2 each of the 3 different designs shown). Paper colors may vary.
- FREE PDF tutorial with step-by-step instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete list of the products used.
- Card kits will only be shipped to orders placed using the HOST CODE: JZB66UHS
- Card kits will ship in time for the Zoom class and will be mailed to the same address used in your online order.
What to Expect
Between the 11th and the 26th I will email you the Zoom details, PDF Tutorial and you will receive two packages:
- One from me with your Card Kit
- One from Stampin’ Up! with your products
Then meet me on Zoom Saturday, September 26th 2:00 – 4:00pm ET and we’ll make the cards together! Or make them on your own using the PDF Tutorial.
Check out the Shopping List and Recommended Stamper’s Toolkit listed below to be sure you have the basic supplies including ink and blocks needed to make cards from home.
Shopping List to Finish the Cards Just Like Mine
Recommended Stamper’s Toolkit
These are the tools I use the most to make it easy to create beautiful cards and 3-D projects.