Answer the call of the wild—and your creativity—with the Safari Celebration Paper Pumpkin Kit! Escape the ordinary and explore the outlands on an artistic adventure filled with amusing animals, beautiful botanicals, and a world of fun.
When & Where
Make the Safari Celebration class on your own or join us Friday, February 25th 7:00 – 8:00 pm ET on Zoom!
Safari Celebration Class – $0
This is a FREE class filled with fellowship and fun. All you need to do is:
- Sign up for your Project Kit when you Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin by the 10th (cancel or skip your subscription any time). If you are already a Paper Pumpkin Subsriber, you’re in!
- Your Kit will ship to your house from Stampin’ Up!
- Check your email for the Zoom connection information from me.
- On Friday, February 25th at 7pm ET, grab your kit and meet us on Zoom for some fun and fellowship while we make our kits. I’ll also share at least two alternative projects.
About the Safari Celebraion Class Kit
The Safari Celebration kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- The Safari Celebration Paper Pumpkin Kit includes a Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- This kit’s stamp set is an uplifting one! Make every occasion a celebration with sentiments that say “yay!”, “fantastic!”, and other fun phrases.
- Explore each of our current In Color collections with this colorful kit! Discover designs and paper pieces in Bumblebee (a 2020–2022 In Color), Fresh Freesia (a 2021–2023 In Color), and Soft Succulent (a 2021–2023 In Color).
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Fresh Freesia, Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Succulent, Soft Suede
Recommended Stamper’s Toolkit
Just like every cook needs a well-stocked kitchen, every Stamper will enjoy crafting with quality tools of the trade. Here’s a list of the essentials I go to every time I craft. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions about how to use these products or what they’re for?!