October 2022 – Ho Ho Ho Paper Pumpkin Kit
‘Tis the season to make your own Christmas cards with the Ho Ho Ho Paper Pumpkin Kit! This kit contains whimsical designs of Santa and his reindeer in a classic Christmas color palette which is sure to match various styles of holiday décor and look great on mantles everywhere.
Each kit contains enough supplies to create 9 festive cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. These cards are sure to bring the warm holiday spirit.
And word from the North Pole is that this kit coordinates with next month’s Paper Pumpkin tag kit and the special add-on product! With so much coordination between products, you’ll have a breeze at creating a cohesive look for all your holiday gifting needs. Make this season the most wonderful time of the year for your loved ones—and for yourself!
THIS KIT INCLUDES:
- Ho Ho Ho Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Printed card bases
- Printed envelopes
- Printed die cuts
- Die-cut labels
- Iridescent foil die-cut snowflakes
- Vanilla expoy dots
- Adhesive dots
- Mini Dimensionals
Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Bermuda Bay, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet, Very Vanilla
Grab & Go Kits Paper Pumpkin Subscription
Unbox your creativity each month you receive a Paper Pumpkin Subscription Kit delivered right to your door. Paper Pumpkin is a monthly One-Stop Box™ subscription that offers a unique variety of paper projects for subscribers of any skill level to enjoy! These thoughtfully-themed and all-inclusive craft kits encourage you to explore your creativity, try new techniques, and discover your potential in papercrafting. Your Paper Pumpkin Kit is delivered right to your door with everything you need to create, include an exclusive stamp set, ink, embellishments and pre-cut, pre-scored paper and/or card stock. With your Paper Pumpkin subscription, you will save time and money (only $23.50/month), while creating a collection of versatile PaperCraft cards and projects you can share. Projects are quick and easy for you to assemble.
Two Ways to Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin
Month-to-month subscription and auto-delivery allow you to easily sign up and get started. Sign up on or before the 10th of any month, and your kit will ship around shortly after the 10th. You can skip a month or cancel your subscription at anytime. Cost is $23.50 per month (includes shipping) while you are a month-to-month subscriber.
Here’s a helpful Stampin’ Up! video with tips on creating a month-to-month Paper Pumpkin Account. Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and my Paper Pumpkin PaperCraft Therapy Club) on a month-to-month plan by clicking here.
Prepaid subscriptions allow you to pay ahead for 1, 3, 6, or 12 months of Paper Pumpkin and they come with a few perks! THE PERKS:
- Save on prepaid subscriptions
- $1.00/month on a 1 or 3-month subscription
- $3.08/month on a 6-month subscription
- or $3.92/month on a 12-month subscription. Buy 11, get 1 free!
- You can add other Stampin’ Up! products to your order when you purchase a prepaid subscription and receive Stampin’ Rewards on orders starting at $150 and Sale-a-bration rewards (during Sale-a-ration only) for orders starting at $50 and my monthly Thank You Gift on orders starting at $50.
- You can purchase as many prepaid subscriptions as you want, but you can only redeem one at a time, per account.
- Uninterrupted Subscriptions: When you redeem your subscription at PaperPumpkin.com, you have the option to include your payment information at checkout to keep receiving your monthly kit once your prepaid subscription ends.
Purchase your prepaid subscription below.
Join My Paper Pumpkin PaperCrafty Time Club, when you subscribe through me.
Receive two alternate Paper Pumpkin ideas PLUS Tutorials with step-by-step instructions each month FREE when you are an active Paper Pumpkin subscriber through me.
How my Paper Pumpkin PaperCrafty Time Club works:
- My Paper Pumpkin PaperCrafty Time Club members include my existing and new Paper Pumpkin customers. Learn how to become my new Paper Pumpkin customer in one of the two ways described below.
- Special Delivery! Active members (those that received the monthly kit) will receive 2 FREE alternate Paper Pumpkin project ideas with step-by-step Tutorials .
- Your 2 FREE alternate project tutorials will arrive by email on or before the last day of the month within which your kit delivers.
- You will not receive the 2 FREE alternate ideas in months you have skipped or cancelled.
- Please note that photos of the 2 FREE alternate project ideas will be published to my website and social media channels.
- The step-by-step Tutorials for the alternate project ideas are EXCLUSIVELY for my active Paper Pumpkin Club subscribers.
- Active Paper Pumpkin Club subscribers are invited to the monthly Paper Pumpkin Online Class on the last Friday of the month, where we will enjoy some fun and fellowship making our Paper Pumpkin Kit.
See Paper Pumpkin in Action
Watch Stampin’ Up! Paper Pumpkin videos to see past kits and projects here!