November 2021 – Gifts Galore Paper Pumpkin Kit
We all love to see piles of presents on Christmas morning. Make that your reality with the Gifts Galore Paper Pumpkin Kit! With classic Christmas sentiments, bright and festive colors, a sweet snowman, a tree with all the trimmings, or a playful pile of presents, you’ll have everything you need to make eye-catching treat packages that are sure to spread Christmas cheer. Each Gifts Galore box contains enough supplies to create nine treat packages—three each of three designs—and nine food-safe bags that are adorably styled for easy Christmas gifting. There’s plenty of joy to share with Gifts Galore!
ABOUT THE NOVEMBER KIT:
- Kit contains enough supplies to create nine treat packages—three each of three designs—and nine food-safe bags.
- This all-inclusive kit includes printed die cuts, die-cut boxes, cellophane treat bags, adhesive, and more!
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Coordinating colors: Evening Evergreen, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
Grab & Go Kits Paper Pumpkin Subscription
Unbox your creativity each month you receive a Paper Pumpkin Subscription Kit delivered right to your door. Paper Pumpkin is a monthly One-Stop Box™ subscription that offers a unique variety of paper projects for subscribers of any skill level to enjoy! These thoughtfully-themed and all-inclusive craft kits encourage you to explore your creativity, try new techniques, and discover your potential in papercrafting. Your Paper Pumpkin Kit is delivered right to your door with everything you need to create, include an exclusive stamp set, ink, embellishments and pre-cut, pre-scored paper and/or card stock. With your Paper Pumpkin subscription, you will save time and money (only $22/month), while creating a collection of versatile PaperCraft cards and projects you can share. Projects are quick and easy for you to assemble.
Two Ways to Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin
Month-to-month subscription and auto-delivery allow you to easily sign up and get started. Sign up on or before the 10th of any month, and your kit will ship around shortly after the 10th. You can skip a month or cancel your subscription at anytime. Cost is $22.00 per month (includes shipping) while you are a month-to-month subscriber.
Here’s a helpful Stampin’ Up! video with tips on creating a month-to-month Paper Pumpkin Account. Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and my Paper Pumpkin PaperCraft Therapy Club) on a month-to-month plan by clicking here.
Prepaid subscriptions allow you to pay ahead for 1, 3, 6, or 12 months of Paper Pumpkin and they come with a few perks! THE PERKS:
- Save on prepaid subscriptions
- $1.00/month on a 1 or 3-month subscription
- $3.00/month on a 6-month subscription
- or $3.67/month on a 12-month subscription
- You can add other Stampin’ Up! products to your order when you purchase a prepaid subscription and receive Stampin’ Rewards on orders starting at $150 and Sale-a-bration rewards (during Sale-a-ration only) for orders starting at $50 and my monthly Thank You Gift on orders starting at $50.
- You can purchase as many prepaid subscriptions as you want, but you can only redeem one at a time, per account.
- Uninterrupted Subscriptions: When you redeem your subscription at PaperPumpkin.com, you have the option to include your payment information at checkout to keep receiving your monthly kit once your prepaid subscription ends.
Purchase your prepaid subscription below.
Join My Paper Pumpkin PaperCraft Therapy Club, when you subscribe through me.
Receive two alternate Paper Pumpkin ideas PLUS Tutorials with step-by-step instructions each month FREE when you are an active Paper Pumpkin subscriber through me.
How my Paper Pumpkin PaperCraft Therapy Club works:
- My Paper Pumpkin PaperCraft Therapy Club members include my existing and new Paper Pumpkin customers. Learn how to become my new Paper Pumpkin customer in one of the two ways described below.
- Special Delivery! Active members (those that received the monthly kit) will receive 2 FREE alternate Paper Pumpkin project ideas with step-by-step Tutorials .
- Your 2 FREE alternate project tutorials will arrive by email on or before the last day of the month within which your kit delivers.
- You will not receive the 2 FREE alternate ideas in months you have skipped or cancelled.
- Please note that photos of the 2 FREE alternate project ideas will be published to my website and social media channels.
- The step-by-step Tutorials for the alternate project ideas are EXCLUSIVELY for my active Paper Pumpkin Club subscribers.
- Active Paper Pumpkin Club subscribers are invited to the monthly Paper Pumpkin Online Class on the last Thursday of the month, where we will enjoy some fun and fellowship making our Paper Pumpkin Kit.
See Paper Pumpkin in Action
Watch Stampin’ Up! Paper Pumpkin videos to see past kits and projects here!