We’ll make 2 each – one female and one male of 3 designs for a total of 6 cards. Cards are 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ and are just perfect for mailing to friends and family in your life. Envelopes included.
There are six options for these cards: Class, Class with Add On, Free Kit-by-Mail, Free Kit-by-Mail plus Class, PDF Tutorial and Finished Cards.
Class ($45) and Class with Add On ($55) – Sold Out
Birthdays for Everybody Class will be held held Sunday, July 26th 2:00 – 4:00 pm at Art Monkey Emporium located at 16144 Churchview Dr, Lithia, FL 33547. Directions
In this hands-on group class we will use high quality PaperCrafting tools, Happiest of Birthdays stamps, ink and pre-cut supplies I provide along with beautiful Playing with Patterns Designer Series Paper and Ribbon Combo Pack to make 6 cards, 2 each – one female and one male of 3 designs. Your class fee includes:
- a pack of 48 sheets of fun Playing With Patterns 6″ X 6″ Designer Series Paper: 4 each of 12 double-sided designs,
- the Playing with Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack to add fun color and texture to your cards
- use of tools, stamps, ink, pre-cut color coordinated supplies and adhesives
- one beverage of your choice – alcoholic and non-alcoholic options available – for free.
- 6 – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ cards, 2 each – one female and one male of 3 designs with envelopes.
After the class you will receive a link to the PDF tutorial with step-by-step instructions, pictures, and cutting measurements for the class projects. You can take the rest of your supplies home with you to make more projects and with the Class with Add On option you will also take home the Happiest of Birthdays Stamp Set used in this class. Remember to check out the Product List and recommended Stamper’s Toolkit listed below to be sure you have the basic supplies including ink and blocks needed to make additional cards from home.
FREE Kit-by-Mail ($50) – Sold Out
Receive the FREE Birthdays for Everybody Card Kit with a product purchase between June 1st and June 10th – while supplies last. Here are the details:
- Stamp from Home!
- This card kit is FREE with any $50 product order (before tax and shipping) in my online store. The supplies needed to complete this card kit, are provided below, but you can order any products from your wish list.
- Be sure to use the exclusive card making kit HOST CODE: NGWPUMYB between the dates of June 1 – June 10, 11:59 PM (ET), while supplies last and you will receive:
- FREE card kit including pre-cut cardstock, pre-punched, die cut and embossed pieces, designer paper, embellishments and envelopes to make 6 cards (2 each of the 3 different designs shown). Paper colors may vary.
- FREE PDF tutorial with step-by-step instructions, pictures, cutting measurements and a complete list of the products used.
- Kits will ship first-class mail starting the Monday before the last Sunday of the month and will be mailed to the same address used in your online order.
- Kits will only be shipped to orders placed using the HOST CODE: NGWPUMYB.
- If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code and just email me your order confirmation to receive the card kit.
- Order today, kits are limited. Limit one kit per customer.
Check out the Product List and recommended Stamper’s Toolkit listed below to be sure you have the basic supplies including ink and blocks needed to make cards from home.
FREE Kit-by-Mail plus Class ($10) – Sold Out
Live local? Want to knock out your wish list with a $50 order and use your FREE Kit-by-Mail and my tools and supplies to make the cards at the class? GREAT! See the details above for the FREE Kit-by-Mail and then use this option to let me know you’re coming to the class. This fee helps pay for the studio and includes your FREE Drink. See you at the class.
PDF Tutorial ($15)
With the PDF Tutorial, you will have all the inspiration, instruction and details needed to make the 6 Birthdays for Everybody cards, 2 each – one female and one male of 3 designs.
Finished Cards ($30)
Do you just love handmade cards, but feel like you don’t have the time or maybe you just don’t feel very creative? I would sure love to show you how you too can fit PaperCraft Therapy into your life, but if you’re not ready for that, use this option to purchase a set of 6 finished cards. I love to PaperCraft and I’d be happy to make you a set of these beautiful cards.