Do you have a stockpile of Birthday cards you don’t know what to do with? Would you like to use your cardmaking to Bless someone? Join my Cards for Troops ministry by donating your beautiful Birthday Cards.
I’m collecting Birthday Cards to use for upcoming months. I make and send between 50 and 80 cards per month to Troops all over the world!! And I would LOVE to send your cards in the coming months. My goal is 700 Cards. Will you help? The greatest need is for MASCULINE cards.
As a Navy Mom, I am able to belong to two private groups where addresses are shared. I am unable to share the addresses with you, but when I receive the addresses I will send your cards on your behalf. Simply send me your stack of cards – signed, sealed, in envelopes (and even stamped if you want) and when I get the birthday addresses, your cards will go out!
The only rules are:
- No GLITTER
- No Politics
- Inside the card, write an encouraging message and well wishes. What would you say to someone to make them feel special on their birthday. Be positive, genuine, and uplifting. Many of these cards go to personnel under the age of 30 and the majority are men.
- Decorated envelopes are allowed for Birthday Cards for Troops.
- In the front lower left corner of your envelope, please indicate M, F or E to let me know if the card is for Male, Female or Either.
- Within your larger envelope, please sort and bundle your stack of cards by Male, Female or Either.
Please send your cards to Tina Newberry 5521 Kinglethill Dr Lithia, FL 33547
- August – Thank you Cards for Veterans. Goal 400 Cards
- October – Christmas Cards for Troops. Goal 1000 Cards