This baseball-themed stamp set and dies has a vintage feel to it just perfect for America’s number 1 pasttime. You can add your personal pizzazz by changing the colors for your favorite baseball team.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Bumblebee or Crushed Curry Cardstock:
- 5 ½” h x 8 ½” w, scored on the long-side at 4 ¼” w
- scrap for #1 Die Cut
Very Vanilla Cardstock:
- 5 ¼” h x 4” w for inside
- Scrap for scalloped circle
Evening Evergreen Cardstock: 4 7/8″ h x 3 ⅝” w
Hey Sports Fan Designer Series Paper (DSP):
- 4 ¾” h x 3 ½” w
- 1 ½” h x 3 ½” w
- Die-cut or fussy cut large ticket
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Adhere to 4 ¾” h x 3 1/2” w DSP to the 4 7/8″ h x 3 5/8” w and adhere to Card Base with Stampin’ Seal.
- Attach the 1 ½” h x 3 ½” w DSP using Stampin’ Seal.
- Attach the large die cut or fussy cut ticket to the front on an angle with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Die cut scalloped circle Very Vanilla Cardstock
- Die-cut #1 on Bumblebee or Crushed Curry Cardstock and adhere to scalloped circle with a tiny amount of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Stamp the large pennant on Very Vanilla Cardstock in Poppy Parade ink, stamp the Hooray Sentiment in Night of Navy ink and stamp the stars in Bumblebee or Crushed Curry Ink and then die-cut or fussy cut the pennant.
- Arrange and adhere pennant with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Arrange and adhere #1 panel using Stampin’ Dimensionals stacked two high.
- Add a red and white twine bow to the pennant, and sprinkle on the stars.
- Stamp and decorate the 5 ¼” h x 4” w Vanilla Cardstock to the inside and attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Decorate your envelope.
- So vibrant and cheery! Who will you send it to?