Calypso Coral and Garden Green might just be my new favorite color combo! I’m also loving the new Pecan Pie for this cute bird.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
- 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored and folded on the long-side at 4 ¼”
- 5 ¼” x 4”
- 3” x 3” (for die cutting deckled circle)
- 1 ½” x 1 ½” (scrap for stamping and die cutting bird)
- 5 ⅜” x 4 ⅛”
- 1 ½” x 1 ½” (for die cutting 3 small flowers)
- 3” x 3” (for die cutting circle)
- 4” x 1 ½” (for die cutting branch)
Garden Walk Designer Series Paper
- 3 ¼” x 2 ⅛” (Floral Print)
- 2 ¾” x 1 ⅞” (Green Strip)
- 2 ¾” x 1 ¾” (Calypso Coral print)
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Using Memento Black ink, stamp the bird on the small Basic White scrap. Color using Stampin’ Blends – Calypso Coral (light & dark), Pecan Pie (light & dark) and Daffodil Delight (dark). Die cut using the bird die from the Seasonal Branches die set.
- Using the circle that measures about 2 ⅝” from the stylish shapes die set. Cut a Garden Green circle.
- Using the deckled circle that measures about 2 ½” cut a circle using the 3” x 3” Basic White piece of cardstock.
- Using the longer branch from the Seasonal Branches die set and the Pecan Pie scrap of cardstock, cut one branch.
- Using the set of 3 flowers from the Seasonal Branches die set and the Calypso Coral scrap of cardstock, cut one set of 3 flowers.
- Using a Pecan Pie ink pad, stamp the “THANKS” onto the Basic White die cut deckled circle towards to lower right.
- Adhere the Pecan Pie branch to the circle just above the “thanks”. Adhere the 3 flowers to the circle randomly placing them on the branch.
- Adhere the die cut bird towards the left side of the branch using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the Calypso Coral panel to the folded card base.
- Adhere the Basic White panel to the Calypso Coral.
- Place the 3 pieces of Designer Series Papers to the Basic White layer using the photo for placement.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere the layered Circle to the center of the card.
- Place an iridescent pearl in the center of each of the Calypso Coral flowers.
- Be sure to decorate the inside of the card and your envelope before sending it off to someone special.
- Sprinkle on the gems.