The stitched hearts in the new Love & Happiness Bundle add just the right amount of color to this pretty card meant to inspire all the husbands out there.
Complete list of supplies needed is listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Bermuda Bay Cardstock
- 8 1/2″ h x 5 1/2″ w scored and folded on the long side at 4 1/4″
- 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w
Sunshine & Rainbows Sale-a-bration 6×6 Designer Series Paper
- ~3″ square for large heart
- 1 3/4″ square (2) for small hearts
- ~ 1 3/4″ square scrap
- 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w
- Affix the For My Wife Stamp to an acrylic block.
- Stamp For My Wife Sentiment in Bermuda Bay ink on the 1 3/4″ Basic White scrap. Then die cut with the small stitched heart die.
- Die cut two more small stitched hearts from the 1 3/4″ square Sunshine & Rainbows Sale-a-bration 6×6 Designer Series Paper.
- Die cut the large heart from the 3″ square Sunshine & Rainbows Sale-a-bration 6×6 Designer Series Paper
- Run the 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w Bermuda Bay Cardstock through the die cutting machine with the Dots Embossing Folder.
- Attach two pieces of Tear n’ Tape on the lower outer edge of the back of the 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w Bermuda Bay Cardstock. Run the White Frayed Ribbon across the lower front and attach to the Tear n’ Tape on the back.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to attach the two small stitched hearts above the ribbon.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the large heart and the sentiment to the 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w Bermuda Bay Cardstock and then use more Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach to the Card Base.
- Sprinkle on some Clear Epoxy Essentials.
- Stamp and decorate the 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w Basic White and attach to the inside.
- Decorate your envelope.
- Ta da! Who will you send it to?
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit