Who says giving a gift card has to be boring? Send personalized cheer with a handmade gift card holder- the same size as a regular card. Fits in a standard envelope and mailable. So thoughtful!
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
- Card Base Lost Lagoon 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 2 ½” and 5 ½”
- Lost Lagoon Square 2 ½” x 2 ½”
- Basic White Square 2 ¼” x 2 ¼”
- Designer Series Paper (DSP) 4” x 2 ¾”
- (2) DSP 4” x 2 ¼”
- Basic White (for inside) 4” x 2 ¾”
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base at the score lines using a Bone Folder to sharpen the creases.
- Adhere DSP to top of card. Decorate inside Basic White panel and adhere.
- Use Tear-n-Tape on the short edges of the 4 1/4″ x 2 1/2″ panel and fold up, to create a pocket for the gift card.
- Adhere DSP with Stampin’ Seal.
- Use Best Label Punch to create a little notch.
- Fold-up pocket section and adhere DSP to the card front.
- Decorate Basic White square and adhere to Lost Lagoon square. Wrap ribbon around and tie a bow. Adhere square to front of card
- Decorate your envelope.
- So thoughtful! Now send it to someone special.
Inspired by stampinmom.com.