Cinnamon Cider cardstock lends a kraft paper look to this card, and the script stamp with garden related words, on the background gives some interest for this quick and easy #simplestamping card. The die set has 13 beautiful botanical, butterfly and tag dies just perfect for layers and accents.
Quiet Meadow Bundle – Save 10% when you buy the Stamp Set and Dies as a Bundle
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Cinnamon Cider Cardstock 5 1/2″ h x 8 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w
Background: Cinnamon Cider Cardstock 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
Dandelion and Leafy Die: Basic White Cardstock scrap 4 3/4″ h x 2 3/4″ w (cut 2)
Sentiment Layer: Petal Pink Cardstock trimmed with the Tag Die
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Use Cinnamon Cider ink to randomly stamp the script stamp on the Cinnamon Cider Background.
- On Dandelion and Leafy Die piece of Basic White Cardstock use the light shade from the Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack to color part of the panel. Stop halfway down the panel, then swap your Stampin’ Blends marker for the dark shade from the Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack. Color the rest of the panel, starting slightly above the center to create an overlap of the two colors.
- Use the wide, leafy die from the Meadow Dies to cut the card panel.
- Use the adhesive of your choice to attach the die to the Cinnamon Cider Background.
- Die cut a Dandelion from Basic White Cardstock and use the adhesive of your choice to attach to the Cinnamon Cider Background.
- Stamp the sentiment in Cinnamon Cider ink on the the Petal Pink scrap and die cut with the Tag Die.
- Tie a Linen Thread bow to the Love Tag and attach to the Card with a Mini Glue Dot.
- So pretty!! Who will you send it to?
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit