For #creativitymadeeasy the design for this card came straight from pg 134 of the 2020 Annual Catalog. Catalogs are full of ideas and with the 2020 Annual Catalog Sample Recipes,, it’s easier than ever to CASE – Copy and Share Everything. I’ve had the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set on my wishlist for quite awhile. There’s something about the delicate, simple flowers of this set that I’m drawn to and the sentiments are thoughtful and endearing. I had so much fun CASEing this card! Ready to CASE the new 2021 Annual Catalog? Great! Here’s the 2021 Annual Catalog Sample Recipes.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Basic White Cardstock 5 1/2″ h x 8 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w
Background: Soft Subtles Designer Series Paper 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w
Sentiment Layer: Basic White Cardstock 4 1/4″ h x 3″ w Stitched Rectangle Die
Inside Layer (optional): Basic White Cardstock 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Wrap the Crinkle Seem Binding and Simply Elegant Silver Trim around the Soft Sea Foam Designer Series Paper and tie into a messy bow.
- Attach the Soft Sea Foam DSP Background to the Card Base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use Pear Pizzaz and Highland Heather Stampin’ Write Markers to color the Large Flower & Stem Stamp on the Sentiment Layer. If it takes you a bit to fully color it, remember to ‘huff’ on the stamp to re-wet the ink.
- Stamp Hello Friend on the Sentiment Layer in Old Olive Ink and attach with Stampin Dimensionals.
- Sprinkle on some Basic Pearls.
- Stamp an inside Sentiment and attach (optional)
- Decorate your envelope!
- Beautiful. Who will you send it to?
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit