I liked this greeting card layout for the Hello Ladybug Bundle from Stampin’ Up! SO MUCH that I made two different cards. Which one do you like best?
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Misty Moonlight or Evening Evergreen Cardstock:
- 5 1/2″ h x 6 1/2″ w scored and folded on the long-side at 4 1/4″ w for the Card Base
- 2 1/2″ scalloped Circle
- Scrap for ladybug body
Hand-Penned or Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper:
- 5 1/4″ h x 2″ w
- Scrap for ladybug wings
- 2 1/4″ h x 6″ w scrap for envelope flap
Basic White Cardstock:
- 2 1/4″ circle
- 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w for inside
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base at score line using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Attach the 5 1/4″ x 2″ w designer series paper to the front flap.
- Stamp the leaf on the 2 1/4″ Basic White Circle in either Mint Macaron or Soft Succulent ink, then attach to the Scalloped Circle with Stampin’ Seal.
- Attach Circles to the Card Base using Stampin’ Dimensionals on the left-side only.
- Punch the Ladybug Body from the colored cardstock scrap and the wings from the DSP scrap. Use Stampin’ Seal to attach the wings to the body and then attach to Circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- In the lower right cornder of the 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w Basic White, stamp-off the flowers in Mint Macaron or Soft Succulent ink and then stamp the Sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Attach the inside with Stampin’ Seal.
- Cut 6 1/2″ of Ribbon, tie into a bow and attach with a Mini Glue dot.
- Sprinkle on some gems.
- Decorate your envelope.
- So cute! Who will you send it to?!