Cheer your favorite baseball fan on with the Hey Sports Fan Suite complete with bright colors, pennants and exciting sentiments! The baseball themed patterned paper does all the work on this fun card.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Poppy Parade Cardstock: 11” h x 4 ¼” w, score on the long-side at 5 ½” w
Very Vanilla Cardstock: 5 ½”h x 4” w (inside)
Hey Sports Fan Designer Series Paper (DSP):
- 5 ½” h x 3 ½” w
- 2 1/2″ scrap for 2 ¼” die cut circle
Night of Navy Cardstock:
- 2 1/2″ scrap for 2 3/8″ die cut circle
- Scraps for pennant flags
Bumble Bee or Crushed Curry Cardstock: Scrap for pennant flag die cut
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Adhere 5 ½” h x 3 ½” w DSP to front of card with Stampin’ Seal.
- Die-cut 2 3/8″ scalloped circle from Night of Navy Cardstock
- Die-cut 2 ¼” circle Designer Series Paper and adhere to scalloped circle with Stampin’ Seal.
- Die-cut large pennant from Bumblebee or Crushed Curry Cardstock and stamp Hooray sentiment in Night of Navy ink.
- Die-cut large pennant flags in Night of Navy and adhere to side of pennant with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Adhere pennant to die cut circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere circles with pennant to front of card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a Night of Navy bow and add it to the upper left corner.
- Tie a Red/White twine bow and add it to the pennant.
- Sprinkle on the stars.
- Stamp and decorate the5 ½”h x 4” w Very Vanilla inside and attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Decorate your envelope.
- So Fun! Send it to your best sports fan.