This Gorgeous Leaves Bundle is so versatile and pretty! There’s nothing like fall in the air, although not here in FL where the calendar says fall, but the thermometer says 80. So at least in my imagination from New Hampshire falls past. LOL. This pretty card in FL fall colors, sure gets my mind in the mood.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Basic Black Cardstock 8 ½” h x 5 ½” w, scored on the long side at 4 ¼”
Background: Basic White Cardstock 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
Sentiment: Basic White Cardstock scrap
Sentiment Matte: Basic Black Cardstock scrap
Inside Layer: Basic White Cardstock 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Stamp leaves randomly in various colors and sizes on 5 ¼” x 4” Basic White Background layer. Make sure to stamp the images so that they go beyond the edges.
- Wrap ribbon around the layer and tie a bow.
- Adhere Background to Card Base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die-cut Sentiment Matte from Seasonal Label Dies in Basic Black Cardstock scrap.
- Adhere the Basic Black Sentiment Matte to the card front (centered on top of the ribbon) with Stampin’ Seal.
- Stamp Sentiment on Basic White scrap cardstock with Polished Pink ink and die cut with Seasonal Labels dies.
- Adhere Sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die-cut various size leaves in different color Card Stock scraps and arrange three of them in a pleasing manner on the card. using Adhesive Sheets is recommended, otherwise adhere the leaves with Mini-Glue dots, liquid glue or fine-tip glue.
- Sprinkle 2021–2023 In Color Jewels around the card. Place two jewels on each end of the sentiment.
- Stamp the inside layer and attach.
- Decorate the envelope.
- Beautiful! Now send it to someone special.
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit