Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Basic White Thick Cardstock: 5 ½” h x 8 ½” w scored and folded at 4 ¼” w
Basic White Cardstock:
- 5 ½” h x 4 ¼” w
- Scrap for clouds and sentiment
Crumb Cake Cardstock: scrap for baskets
Lighter Than Air Designer Series Paper (DSP): balloons
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Run the 5 ½” h x 4 ¼” w Basic White panel through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine with the Dots and Spots Die. Then place it on a piece of scrap paper.
- Dab a spare acrylic block onto the Balmy Blue stamp pad to lift off some ink. In a circular motion run a Blending Brush over the ink on the block.
- Hold the panel firmly on the scrap paper and starting on the scrap paper, in a circular motion with the Blending Brush, apply ink to the paper and panel. Repeat as needed until you’ve achieved the desired color saturation on the panel.
- Then adhere the panel to the Card Base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die cut two Cloud strips from Basic White cardstock with the Basic Borders Dies and attach to bottom with Stampin’ Seal.
- Die cut three Balloons from the DSP and attach to inked Dots and Spots panel – two with Stampin’ Seal and one with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp three baskets in Crumb Cake ink on Crumb Cake cardstock. Attach a small bit of Adhesive Sheets behind two of the baskets and then die cut and attach. Attach the third basket with a bit of Stampin’ Dimensional to the Balloon you adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment in Fresh Freesia ink on a scrap Basic White Cardstock. Trim to size and attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Create a junk bow with ribbon and twine.
- Sprinkle on Rainbow Adhesive-Backed Dots.
- Stamp and decorate the inside
- Decorate your envelope.
- So uplifting! Who needs a pick-me-up? Send it.
This project also uses the Lighter Than Air Suite Collection  available Jan. 4, 2024 in the January to April Mini Catalog. Access products in this catalog a month early when you join my Sunshine Sending Squad