Add a few pieces from your stash to the Key to My Heart Paper Pumpkin Kit and create this simple sweet card for someone you love.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below.
This kit uses components from the Dec. 2021 Key to My Heart Paper Pumpkin Kit.
Country Floral Lane Designer Series Paper (DSP): 3 3/4″ square
Mossy Meadow Cardstock: 1/4″ h x 3 3/4″ w
Gold Foil Sheets: 1/4″ h x 3 3/4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Attach the Country Floral DSP, Mossy Meadow Cardstock and Gold Foil using Stampin’ Seal.
- Stamp sentiment on key hole die cut from kit with Mossy Meadow ink.
- Wrap Pale Papaya Open Weave ribbon around the die cut and tie a bow. Secure into place with a Mini Glue Dot, if needed.
- Attach sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sprinkle on the some heart-shaped pearls.
- Stamp and decorate the inside and attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Decorate your envelope.
- So sweet! Now send it to someone special.