Creating a stunning greeting card with joyful wishes is simple and easy when you let the pretty patterned paper do all the work. In this case the Shining Brightly Specialty Designer Series Paper was used, but you could use any paper and color combo with this design.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card base – Night of Navy
5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
2 ¼” x 4”
Scrap for die cutting
Very Vanilla – 4” x 5 ¼”
Shining Brightly – Navy and Gold leaf pattern
2” x 4”
- Affix all stamps to acrylic blocks.
- Fold and burnish card base using bone folder.
- Attach the dsp to the Night of Navy strip.
- Use the leaf sprigs dies and cut 2 from the scrap of Night of Navy.
- Add the die cut leaf sprigs to the bottom right hand side of the strip from Step
- Glue the panel from Step 5 to the Very Vanilla panel about ¼” from the top.
- Stamp the sentiment in the lower left hand corner of the Very Vanilla panel.
- Adhere the Very Vanilla panel from Step 7 to the card base centering on all
- Use a leaf sprig stamped in navy to decorate the inside of the card and