Sometimes all it takes is stamps, paper, ink and a little ribbon. The Lovely You Bundle brings beautiful fonts and six options for pretty labels. So many choices so little time! I’m loving this color palette!
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Cajun Craze Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ w x 4 1/4″ h
Background Matte: Bumble Bee Cardstock 4 1/8″ h x5 3/8″ w
Background: Whisper White Cardstock 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w
Sentiment Matte: Pretty Peacock Cardstock 1″h x 5″ w trimmer with the Lovely Labels Die
Sentiment Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 3/4″ h x 3 1/4″ w trimmed with the Lovely Labels Die
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Stamp the flowers and leaves on the Background, attach to the Background Matte and attach both to the Card Base using Stampin’ Seal.
- Stamp the Sentiment in Cajun Craze and attach to the Sentiment Matte.
- Wrap the Sentiment with Bumble Bee Ribbon and tie a bow.
- Attach the Sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Decorate the Inside Layer and attach.
- Decorate the envelope.
- How cute! Put it in the mail. Now.
Recommended Stamper’s Toolkit
Design inspired by Sandy McCullough.