I recently saw a Demonstration with the Simply Citrus stamp set and knew I had to create with it. The sentiments are really uplifting – Way to Go! and Hello Sunshine are my two favorites. And the fruit stamps are also very cute! For this card, I tried those with a few other great products I had in my stash – Painted Label Dies and the So Sentimental Stamp Set. The bright sunny colors are so cute!
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Daffodil Delight Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 4 1/4″ w x 5 1/2″ h
Background: Whisper White Cardstock 4 1/2″ h x 3 1/4″ w
Sentiment Layer: Whisper White Cardstock with the Painted Labels Die
Ribbon: 6″ of Old Olive Ribbon from the Ornate Garden Ribbon Pack
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Stamp the Fruit and Leaves on the Background Layer with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink then use Stampin’ Blends to color in the Fruit and the Background.
- Stamp an extra Lemon and Leaves on a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock, color in and use Paper Snips to cut out.
- Adhere the Background Layer and Sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow with the Ribbon and adhere with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Adhere the Lemon and Leaves with Stampin’ Seal.
- Adorable! Go ahead and make someone’s day.