Stamping on a subtly textured paper, like this stucco paper from the In Good Taste DSP pack, adds interest to any card without taking away from the beauty of this Dandelion Wishes stamp set. I love the way the artist captured the downy petals blowing in the wind.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Misty Moonlight Cardstock 4 1/4″ h x 11″ w folded to 4 1/4″ h x 5 1/2″ w.
Background: Misty Moonlight Cardstock 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w
Sentiment Background: Pool Party Cardstock 3 1/3″h x 4 1/8″ w
Sentiment Layer: In Good Taste Specialty DSP 3″ h x 4 1/8″ w
Ribbon: 12″ Whisper White Crinkle Ribbon
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Emboss the Background with the Dandelion Embossing Folder and tie the Ribbon around it.
- Stamp the Dandelion and Sentiment on the Sentiment Layer in Misty Moonlight Ink.
- Attach the Sentiment Layer to the Sentiment Background with Stampin’ Seal and attach to Background with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach the Background with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Artistry Blooms Sequins.
- Decorate the Inside Layer and attach.
- Decorate the envelope.
- So Sweet! Who will you sent it to?
Recommended Stamper’s Toolkit
Design inspired by Ronda Wade.