There are endless possibilities with this simple layout featuring your Designer Series or other patterned paper. What will you create?
Full list of supplies needed, listed below.
Starry Sky Cardstock: 4 ¼” h x 11” w scored and folded at 5 ½” for Card Base
Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper (DSP):
- 4” h x 5 ¼” w
- Scrap for bow tie
- 2” square (3)
Basic Black Cardstock: Scrap for Scottie
Basic White Cardstock:
- 4” h x 5 ¼” w
- 1” h x 2 ⅛” w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Run the 4” h x 5 ¼” w DSP through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the Stitched with Whimsy Dies.
- Layout the three 2” square DSP pieces in diamond shape overlapping on the Stitched with Whimsy DSP. Attach the outer two with Stampin’ Seal and the middle one with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Wrap 18” of Soft Sea Foam ribbon around the Stitched with Whimsy DSP and tie a bow.
- Attach the Stitched with Whimsy DSP to the Card Base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Punch a Scottie our of Basic Black Cardstock and a bow tie out of DSP. Use Stampin’ Seal to attach the bow tie to the Scottie and then attach the Scottie with a Stampin’ Dimensional to the middle diamond.
- Stamp Sentiment in Starry Sky on the 1” h x 2 ⅛” w Basic White and then attach to the card with Stampin’ Seal.
- Sprinkle on some black Classic Matte Dots.
- Stamp and decorate the 5 ¼” w x h” w Basic White for the inside and attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Decorate your envelope.
- Woof!! Who will you send it to?