Two coordinating pieces of Berry Burst paper from the Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper pack, bring all the fun for this quick & easy card. Check out the Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper pack today- on sale through June 30, 2023.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below.
Card Base: Berry Burst Cardstock 4 ¼” h x 11” w, scored at 3 ¼” and 8 ¾” w
Background: Bright and Beautiful DSP, 2 prints: 4″ h x 3″ w and 4” h x 2” w
Interior layer: Basic White cardstock scrap
Sentiment Layer: Basic White cardstock scrap
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Adhere the Bright and Beautiful DSP layer onto the card front flaps.
- Stamp the sentiments with Berry Burst Stampin’ Pad on the scraps of Basic White cardstock, interior and exterior sentiments.
- Die cut around the sentiments with the coordinating dies.
- Adhere the interior sentiment to the card.
- Adhere loops of ribbon behind the sentiment.
- Use Mini Dimensionals to adhere sentiment and ribbon onto the card front.
- Embellish with Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins.
- Optional to decorate your envelope, adhere a strip of Bright & Beautiful DSP 1” x 4” onto the envelope front.
- Sprinkle on the gems.
- Stamp and decorate the inside and attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Decorate your envelope.
- So cute! Now send it to someone special.