Reminiscent of breezy summer days gone by, you can make a sweet card for a friend featuring kites with the stamp set from the Sunshine & Smiles Paper Pumpkin Kit.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Mango Melody Cardstock: 5 1/2″ h x 8 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w
Pacific Point Cardstock: 4 1/4″ h x 2 3/4″ w
Basic White Cardstock:
- 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
- Scrap for Kites
From the Sunshine & Smiles Paper Pumpkin Kit:
- Mango Melody checked card base cut to 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Attach the Mango Melody checked panel to the Card Base with Stampin’ Seal.
- Attach the Pacific Point panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- On the Basic White panel, stamp the:
- Sun in Mango Melody Ink
- Clouds – from the On the Farm stamp set – in Pacific Point Ink
- Kite strings in Tuxedo Black ink
- On Basic White scrap cardstock stamp three kites in – Tahitian Tide, Pacific Point and Sweet Sorbet ink. Use Paper Snips to fussy cut them out.
- Attach the kites to the Basic White panel, aligned with the kite strings, using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment on the banner tag from the kit, with Pacific Point ink and attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Make three tiny bows with Baker’s Twine and attach with Mini Glue Dots.
- On Sprinkle on the gems.
- Stamp and decorate the inside.
- Decorate your envelope.
- So sweet! Now send it to someone special.