Such a simple, yet elegant card this turned out to be! I really like the clean lines, subtle texture and pop of gold to accent the pretty design of the Cherry Cobbler piece of ‘Tis the Season Designer Series Paper.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Whisper White Thick Cardstock 11 h” x 4 1/4″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w
Background: Whisper White Cardstock 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
Decorative Layer Matte: Gold Foil Sheets 5 1/4″ h x 2 1/4″ w
Decorative Layer: ‘Tis the Season DSP 5″ h x 2″ w
Sentiment Decorative Strip: 1″ h x 2 5/8″ w
Sentiment Matte: Gold Foil 1 3/8″ Scalloped Circle
Sentiment Circle: Whisper White Cardstock 1 1/4″ Circle
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Run the Background through the Subtle Embossing Folder.
- Attach the Decorative Layer Matte and Decorative Layer to the Background using Stampin’ Seal and attach the Background using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die cut the leaves with the Forever Flourishing Dies in Whisper White Cardstock and attach using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Coil the gold trim and attach with Mini Glue Dots.
- Attach the Sentiment Decorative Strip with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Sentiment in Cherry Cobbler Ink and punch with the 1 1/4″ Circle.
- Attach the Sentiment Circle to the Sentiment Matte and attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Decorate the Inside Layer and attach.
- Decorate the envelope.
- Love it! Who will you send it to?
Recommended Stamper’s Toolkit
Design inspired by Sandy McCullough.