As the first day of fall approaches, I pay a tribute to summer with this pretty wildflower card using the Lovely You Bundle, some delightful late summer colors and a touch of woodgrain and gingham for added interest. I’m going to tell you something. I struggled with this card. For the life of me I could not seem to stamp a clean image – without the edge of the stamp on my card. Ugh. I hate it when that happens, don’t you? Ultimately I was able to manage it and get the card done and I’m glad I persevered because I love it!
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Rich Razzleberry 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w.
Background: In Good Taste DSP 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
Stamped Layer: Whisper White Cardstock with the 4″h x 4″w Stitched So Sweetly Die
Sentiment Matte: Blackberry Bliss Cardstock 1″ h x 4″ w trimmed with the Lovely Labels Pick-a-Punch
Sentiment Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 3/4″ h x 3 1/4″ w trimmed with the Lovely Labels Pick-a-Punch
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Stamp the Leaves on the Background in the Rich Razzleberry ink using the stamping off technique on a few of them. Attach to the Card Base using Stampin’ Seal.
- Stamp the Flowers and Leaves randomly on the Stamped Layer using Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo, and Pear Pizzazz ink. Attach to the Background using Stampin’ Seal.
- Stamp the Sentiment on the Sentiment Layer using Blackberry Bliss ink and attach to the Sentiment Matte, attaching both using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Make a bow with the ribbon and attach with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Use the Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Blend to color the Rhinestones and attach to the card.
- Decorate the Inside Layer and attach.
- Decorate the envelope.
- YAY!! Who can you send it to?
Recommended Stamper’s Toolkit
Design inspired by Jenn Picard.