This pretty card really shows off the stamp set and dies found in the Tasteful Touches Bundle. For me there is something about a white card and I just love the look of a white embossed sentiment on any color cardstock, but especially black. Yvonne Spikmans-Van Bruggen nailed both in her original design of this card. Hard to believe without the gems, this beauty is just stamps, ink and paper!
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Basic White Thick Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w.
Background Matte: Basic Black Cardstock 5 1/8″ h x 3 7/8″ w
Background: Basic White Cardstock 5″ h x 3 3/4″ w
Flowers and Branches: Basic White Cardstock scraps
Sentiment Layer: Basic Black scrap
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- In Smoky Slate ink stamp one Branch in the mid-left of the Background and one Decorative Background stamp in the lower right-center and then attach the Background to the Background Matte and then attach to the Card Base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- On Basic White scrap cardstock stamp three Flowers each in Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight and three Branches in Granny Apple Green. Using Paper Snips, fussy cut them all out. Trim the Daffodil Delight Flowers down to the centers and then attach the Daffodil Delight flower centers to the Melon Mambo flowers.
- Arrange the Flowers and Branches – trimming if desired- on the Background and attach using adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals and/or Mini Glue Dots, as needed.
- Stamp the Sentiment in Versamark ink on the Sentiment scrap, heat emboss with White Embossing Powder and use Paper Snips to fussy cut around the words. Attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use the Melon Mambo Dark Stampin’ Blend to color five Opal Rounds. Allow a few seconds to dry and then attach to the Card.
- Decorate the Inside Layer and attach.
- Decorate the envelope.
- Lovely! Now send it to someone special.
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit