The characters in the Zoo Crew Suite, like this little singing turtle, are A-Dorable! Leave them as outline art or color them in- your choice! Get inspiration from the Designer Series Paper.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base Basic White Thick 8 ½” x 5 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
Basic Black layer 5 ½” x 2 ¼”
Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer 5 ½” x 2”
Basic Black square 2 ¼”
Lemon Lime Twist square 2”
Designer Series Paper (DSP) Square 1 ¾”
Basic White Circle ~2”
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Die-Cut or Punch Basic White Circle ~2”
- Assemble Card. Adhere DSP strip to Basic Black strip. Wrap ribbon around and tie a bow. Adhere this panel to card front.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Adhere Lemon Lime Twist square to Basic Black square. Adhere DSP square to Lemon Lime Twist square. Decorate circle, and adhere circle to square panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere this panel to card front.
- Sprinkle on the sequins.
- Decorate your envelope.
- So cute! Who is wonderful in your life that needs this card?