A little vellum and brick wall embossing add a bit of character to this card without adding a lot of time.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Soft Succulent cardstock 4 ¼” h x 11” w folded to 4 1/4″ h x 5 1/2″ w
Background and Inside: Basic White cardstock 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w (2)
Front Layer: Fine Shimmer paper 3 ¾” h x 2” w
Sentiment Layer: Vellum cardstock 1 ½” h x 3” w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Emboss the Basic White cardstock layer with the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder in the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Use the Soft Succulent Stampin’ Pad to stamp the sentiment onto the Vellum cardstock layer, be very careful to avoid smearing. Set it aside to dry.
- Adhere the Fine Shimmer paper onto the Basic White cardstock.
- Wrap the Soft Succulent Open Weave Ribbon around the layers and tie a double knot.
- Place the 2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds onto the stamped Vellum layer.
- On the backside of the Vellum place adhesive behind the Opal Rounds, now adhere onto the card front.
- Stamp and decorate the inside and attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Decorate your envelope.
- So cute! Now send it to someone special.