The Meadow Moments embossing folder sets the perfect stage with a background of leaves, flowers and butterflies followed by a burst of color with green branches, yellow flowers and perfectly contrasting costal cabana sentiment flag tag. So pretty!
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Basic White Thick Cardstock:
- 7” h x 8 ½” w folded to 3 ½”” h for Card Base
Basic White Cardstock:
- 3” h x 8” w
Coastal Cabana Cardstock:
- 1 ⅝” h x 3 ½” w
- Garden Green Cardstock
- Pear Pizzaz Cardstock
- Cardstock Vellum
- Crushed Curry Cardstock
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Basic White Thick Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Run the Basic White Cardstock through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the Meadow Moments Embossing folder. It will take two passes – once from each end- until you have it covered. I ran it through one side, then lined the embossing folder up from the other side to where the first pass ended and ran it again.
- Run the various colored scrap cardstock through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine several times with the Greenhouse Dies to create branches and flowers. I also used the Sprig Punch.
- Stamp the Sentiment in Versamark Ink on the Coastal Cabana Cardstock layer, sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and heat emboss with your heat tool. Use the Tailored Tag Punch to flag the end.
- Wrap Crinkle Seam ribbon around several times around the Sentiment and tie a bow.
- Attach Sentiment with Stampin Dimensionals, but leave plenty of room on the left side to tuck in your branches.
- Arrange the branches behind the tag punch and attach with Mini Glue Dot. Once you have the first layer sticking out behind the tag, you can add additional layers further left, behind the first layer.
- Use Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to add the flowers.
- Add white Classic Matte Dots to the center of the flowers.
- Stamp and decorate the inside.
- Decorate your Slimline envelope.
- So pretty! Which of your dearest friends will you send it to?