A combination of resources were used on this #simplestamping card that uses only a SIP – stamps, ink and paper. First I saw the design of a similar card using Floral Essence stamp set. Then I chose this color palette from the new Annual Catalog. I’m really happy with the way it came out!
Full list of supplies needed, listed below.
Card Base: Petal Pink Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w.
Background Matte: Basic Gray Cardstock 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
Background: Whisper White 5″ h x 3 3/4″ w
Sentiment Background Matte: 2 1/4″ h x 2 1/4″ w
Sentiment Background: 2 1/8″ h x 2 1/8″ w
Sentiment Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 2″ h x 2″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to adhere the Background Matte to the Card Base.
- Use Petal Pink Ink to randomly stamp flowers on the Background.
- Cut the Background into four pieces as shown.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to attach the Background pieces.
- Use Petal Pink Ink to stamp a flower on the Petal Pink and then Stamp the Sentiment with Basic Gray ink.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to attach the Sentiment, Sentiment Background and Sentiment Background Matte in a stack. Then use Dimensionals to attach to the card.
- Ta Da!! Very pretty. Who will you send it to?
Design inspired by Lisa Curcio.