Green and purple are made for each other. Pass on your condolences with this peaceful card made using the Floral Essences stamp set and the Perennial Flower Punch. The sentiment comes from the Peaceful Moments stamp set.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below.
Card Base: Blackberry Bliss Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w.
Background Matte: Soft Sea Foam Cardstock 4 3/4″ h x 3 1/4″ w
Background: Whisper White Cardstock 4 1/2″ h x 3″ w
Decorative Strip: Blackberry Bliss Regals DSP 4 1/2″ h x 1 1/2″ w
Sentiment Layer: Whisper White Cardstock Label Me Lovely Punch
Thread: 20″ Linen Thread
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Attach the Decorative Strip to the Background and the Background to the Background Matte using Stampin’ Seal.
- Wrap the Linen Thread around the Background and tie a bow.
- Affix the Background layers with Dimensionals.
- Stamp the flower in Blackberry Bliss ink on a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock and punch with the Perennial Flower Punch. Repeat so you have two stamped Perennial Flowers.
- Stamp the leaves in Old Olive ink and use Scissors or the Leaf punch to cut them out.
- Use Mini Glue Dots to attach the offset flowers together and attach the leaves, then use Mini Glue Dots to attach it all to the card.
- Stamp the Sentiment on the Sentiment Layer with Blackberry Bliss ink and attach with Dimensionals to the card.
- That’s it! Now save it to honor someone special.
Recommended Stamper’s Toolkit
Design inspired by Corine van Wijk.