Capture the sun, sand and water with the By-The-Bay Designer Series patterned paper used on this greeting card project. The images, shapes and colors all coordinate for a heartfelt thank you card.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Sahara Sand cardstock:
- 5 ½” h x 8 ½” w scored on the long-side at 4 1/4″ and folded to 5 ½” h x 4 ¼” w for Card Base
- ¾” h x 2” w
Basic White Cardstock: 5 1/4″ w x 4″ h
By the Bay Specialty DSP, two prints: 5 ¼” h x 2″ w each and sheet with crabs for die cuts
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Find the By the Bay Specialty DSP sheet with the crabs and die cut around a crab.
- On the margins of that sheet also die cut 2 shells from the splatter design: 1 small and 1 large shell.
- Adhere the By the Bay Specialty DSP layers onto the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
- Stamp the sentiment with Night of Navy Stampin’ Pad onto the Sahara Sand ¾”h x 2”w layer.
- Now punch each end of the sentiment layer with the Happy Labels Pick a Punch.
- Adhere the sentiment onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the crab and shells onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Place 1 pearl onto the sentiment label.
- Stamp the 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w Basic White Cardstock and attach to the inside with Stampin’ Seal.
- Stamp and decorate your envelope.
- Who will you send it to? Put it in the mail!