I could make cards with the Brightly Designer Series Paper and Christmas Gleaming Bundle ALL DAY! I used a Stampin’ Blend to color the smaller ornament and added the Subtle Embossing folder to the background for a little texture. This is such a simple, but elegant card in all my favorite colors. Enjoy!
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Pretty Peacock Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w.
Background: Pretty Peacock Cardstock 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
Decorative Rectangle: Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper 5 1/4″ h x 2″ w
Sentiment Matte: Pool Party Cardstock 2 1/8″ h x 3 5/8″ w
Sentiment Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 2″ h x 3 1/2″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Run the Background through the Subtle Embossing Folder and attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach the Decorative Rectangle with Stampin Seal.
- Stamp the Sentiment in Night of Navy Ink and attach to the Sentiment Matte with Stampin’ Seal. Attach the Stampin’ Matte with Stampin’ Seal.
- Stamp the Ornaments in Night of Navy Ink on scrap Whisper White Cardstock and punch out.
- Use Pool Party Stampin’ Blends to color the smaller Ornament.
- Attach the larger Ornament to the Sentiment Layer with Stampin’ Seal and add the smaller Ornament with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add some sequins.
- Decorate the Inside Layer and attach.
- Decorate the envelope.
- Lovely!! Who will get this precious card?
Recommended Stamper’s Toolkit
Design inspired by Diane Barnes.