Numbers 6:24 is such a beautiful verse! And I just love it used on this Z-fold fun fold card.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Pebbled Path Cardstock 4 ¼” h x 11” w scored at 5 ½” and 2 ¾”
Background: Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper 4”h x 2 ½”w and 4” h x 1”w
Interior Layer: Boho Blue Cardstock 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w
Sentiment Layer: Boho Blue Cardstock scrap 3” h x 2” w
Background Sentiment Layer: Pebbled Path Cardstock scrap 4” h x 3” w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Pebbled Path Cardstock in half at the 5 ½” score line. Then fold the front flap backwards at the 2 ¾” score line for the “z-fold.’
- Stamp the boughs onto the right side of the Boho Blue cardstock layer with the Boho Blue Stampin’ Pad.
- Stamp the sentiment with Pebbled Path Stampin’ Pad onto the Boho Blue cardstock scrap.
- Die cut the Boho Blue cardstock sentiment with the rounded rectangle Nested Essentials Dies with your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Die cut the Pebbled Path cardstock scrap with one size larger of the rounded rectangle Nested Essentials Dies with your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Adhere the Boho Blue die cut onto the Pebbled Path die cut.
- Adhere the Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper 4”h x 2 ½”w onto the front flap of the card base.
- Adhere the Boho Blue cardstock layer on the interior of the card.
- Adhere the Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper 4” h x 1”w onto the Boho Blue cardstock interior layer.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment layers to the card front flap, only half of the rectangle is adhered, the other half overlaps the interior with no adhesive on the backside, see photo.
- Tie a bow with the Boho Blue Texture Ribbon, adhere with glue dots to the left upper edge of the Pebbled Path die cut rectangle.
- Embellish with Adhesive-backed Sequins.
- Optional to decorate the envelope flap with a layer of the Countryside Inn DSP
- Love it!! Now send it to someone special.