My New England friends are posting fall foliage and despite the hot temps here in FL, I’ve jumped into fall and the holidays with both feet! I’m all pumpkins and plaid and deep rich colors these days. So fun! The Banner Year Bundle consists of the Banner Year Stamp Set and Banner Pick-a-Punch (with 10% savings) and it’s full of fun seasonal messages. The sentiments cover holidays and also every-day wishes. I love that! And the little images are so cute – pumpkins, leaves, squirrels, holly, hearts, oh so fun!
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Pumpkin Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w.
Background: Plaid Tidings DSP 2 1/2″ h x 4″ w and 1 1/2″ h x 4″ w
Decorative Layers: Mango Melody Cardstock and Whisper White Cardstock with Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
Sentiment Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 3/4″ h x 2″ w trimmed with the Banner-Pick-a-Punch.
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Attach the Background Layers using Stampin’ Seal.
- Stack the Decorative Layers with Stampin’ Seal and attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Sentiment with Pretty Peacock Ink and attach with Stampin’ Seal or a Mini Glue Dot.
- On scrap Whisper White Cardstock, stamp two Pumpkins with Pumpkin Pie ink and two Stems and Leaves with Old Olive Ink and cut out with Stampin’ Snips. Attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add some Iridescent Pearls.
- Decorate the Inside Layer and attach.
- Decorate the envelope.
- So cute! Now send it to someone special.