Stamps, Ink and Paper. That’s it to make this beautiful #simplestamping card. Oh! The Blackberry Bliss is gorgeous with Bumble Bee and Pumpkin Pie! I just LOVE it. The Ornate Floral Embossing Folder is one of my favorites. Paired with the versatile Banner Year Stamp Set and some seasonal leaves! So pretty! It’s fall in Florida with this beautiful card!
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Blackberry Bliss Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w folded to 4 1/4″ h x 5 1/2″ w.
Background: Blackberry Bliss Cardstock 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w
Decorative Strips: Regals DSP (3) 4 1/4″ h x 1″, 3/4″ and 1/2″
Sentiment Matte: Blackberry Bliss 2 3/4″ Scalloped Circle
Sentiment Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 2 1/2″ Circle
Leaves and Sprigs: Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie and Bumble Bee Cardstock with Sprig Punch and Autumn Punch Pack
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Emboss the Background with the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder and attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach the Decorative Strips with Stampin’ Seal Plus.
- Stamp the Sentiment with Blackberry Bliss ink and the Leaves with Pumpkin Pie ink using the Stamping Off Technique.
- Stack the Sentiment and Sentiment Matte with Stampin’ Seal.
- Use a Mini Glue Dot to attach the Sprigs to the back of the Sentiment Matte and Stampin Seal to add the Leaves.
- Attach the Sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Decorate the Inside Layer and attach.
- Decorate the envelope.
- Lovely! Oh! look at those colors! Who will you send it to?