The sky is the limit with this double easel card layout. Change up the colors, patterned paper, focal image and stamp set to create an array of cards for any occasion.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Starry Sky Cardstock:
- 4-1/4″w x 11″h scored at 5-1/2″ for Card Base
- 3”w x 4” h
Crushed Curry Cardstock: 4″w x 10-1/4″h scored at 2-1/2″ and 5″
- 2 ¾” w x 3 ¾” h for sentiment
- 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
Rings of Love Designer Series Paper (DSP – this is a 2022 Sale-a-bration paper. Change it up with what you have.):
- 3 ¾” x 5″
- 3 ¾” x 2 ¼”
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Starry Sky Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Accordian fold the Crushed Curry Cardstock at the score lines using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease
- Attach the largest piece of DSP to the large panel of the Crushed Curry Cardstock and the second piece to the front panel of the Crushed Curry Cardstock. Then attach the back of the large panel of the Crushed Curry Cardstock to the Starry Sky Card Base with Stampin’ Seal+
- On the 2 ¾” w x 3 ¾” h stamp the Geranium using Poppy Parade, Mossty Meadow (I stamped off for the filler stamp), and Soft Suede and the sentiment in Poppy Parade.
- Attach the sentiment panel to the 3”w x 4” h Starry Sky Cardstock and use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach to the front DSP panel of the Crushed Curry.
- Sprinkle on the gems.
- Stamp and decorate the 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w Basic White Cardstock inside and attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Decorate your envelope by stamping a focal image on the front or attach DSP to the envelope flap.
- So fun!! Now send it to someone special.