Adulting is hard! LOL. The Nothing’s Better Than stamp set just makes me chuckle. With this quick and easy #simplestamping card you will be sending a bit of cheer to your friend in no time. Read on for details.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Petal Pink Cardstock 4 1/4″ h x 11″ w folded to 4 1/4″ h x 5 1/2″ w
Background: Coastal Cabana Cardstock 3 1/4″ h x 4 1/2″ w
Coffee Layer: Basic White Cardstock 3 “h x 4” w
Coffee Cups: Basic White Cardstock scrap
Coffee Word: Basic Black Cardstock scrap
Sentiment Layer: Daffodil Delight Cardstock scrap
Inside: Basic White Cardstock 5 1/4″ w x 4″ h
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease. Set aside.
- On scrap Basic White Cardstock, stamp solid coffee cup image three times, once each in Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, and Petal Pink ink. (To get a darker image as shown, stamp each solid cup image twice.) Stamp the outline coffee cup over each solid image in Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Die cut the stamped images and set aside.
- Stamp first half of sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on Daffodil Delight Cardstock and cut to 5/8″ h x 1 1/2″ w.
- Stamp second half of sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on Daffodil Delight Cardstock and cut to 1/2″ h x 1 3/4″ w.
- Die cut “Coffee” from Basic Black Cardstock.
- Stamp steam image three times (stamped off each time) on Basic White Cardstock 3 “h x 4” w. Using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere die-cut coffee cups to stamped cardstock, barely covering the bottom of each steam image.
- Adhere die-cut “Coffee” to cardstock.
- Adhere both halves of the sentiment to the cardstock.
- Adhere layered Basic White piece to a piece of Coastal Cabana Cardstock Background.
- Adhere entire piece to Petal Pink Card Base.
- HA Clever! Go put it in the mail. Someone you know needs a chuckle.
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit