My sister and her family run a farm in southeastern OH and I couldn’t wait to create with the new On The Farm Bundle and Sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper! So cute!! The On the Farm Bundle is new in the 2023 Jan-April Mini Catalog and the On the Farm Designer Series Paper is available for free with a $50 product order during Sale-a-bration. Both catalogs begin Jan. 5, 2023.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Daffodil Delight Cardstock; 5 ½” h x 8 ½” w scored and folded on the long-side at 4 ¼”
Basic White Cardstock:
- scrap for sentiment label
- 5 ¼” h x 4” w
On the Farm Designer Series Paper (DSP):
- Daffodil Delight Striped:5 ¼” h x 4” w
- Balmy Blue Flower: 5 ¼” h x 4” w
- Cow, sheep, pigs, and flowers
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Attach the Daffodil Delight Striped DSP to the from of the card base with Stampin’ Seal.
- Use the Picture This! Die to die cut the rectangles from the Balmy Blue DSP.
- Use Paper Snips to fussy cut out the animals and flowers. If you want a black cow with a white face, like mine, use the Basic Black Dark Stampin’ Blend to color the cow.
- Stamp the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink on the Basic White Cardstock and die cut with the label from the Seasonal Label Dies.
- Arrange the Balmy Blue, sentiment, animals, and flowers on the front of the card in a pleasing manner.
- Carefully attach the Balmy Blue die cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach the Sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach the animals and flowers with Stampin’ Seal, Mini Glue Dots and/or Stampin’ Seal as needed.
- Add some Rustic Metal Dots
- Stamp and decorate the remaining 5 ¼” hx 4” w Basic White Cardstock and attach to the inside with Stampin’ Seal.
- Decorate your envelope.
- So Fun!! ! Now who will you send it to?
This project also uses the On the Farm Bundle  and On the Farm Sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper  available Jan 5, 2023.