Stampin’ Up! Catalogs are full of inspiration. CASE the Catalog when you copy and share everything. This card was inspired by a design on page 34 of the new Jan-April Mini Catalog.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Mint Macaron Cardstock: 5 ½” h x 8 ½” h scored and folded at 4 ¼”
Kraft Paper: 1” h x 3 ¾” w (4)
2022-2023 Subtles Designer Series Paper
Basic White Cardstock:
- 5 ¼” h x 4” w
- Scrap for sentiment and goose
Scrap Cardstock for animals:
- Evening Evergreen
- Basic Gray
- Daffodil Delight
- Petal Pink
- Garden Green
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Die cut all the animals:
- Evening Evergreen Cardstock Cows (2)
- Basic Gray Bunnies (2)
- Daffodil Delight Goslings (4)
- Basic White Goose
- Petal Pink Pigs (3)
- Garden Green Hills (3)
- Use Stampin’ Seal to attach the Mint Macaron DSP to the Card Base.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the Kraft Paper strips.
- Stamp the sentiment in Evening Evergreen Ink on Basic White Cardstock and die cut with the label die from Succulent Dies.
- Use Tear N’ Tape to attach a zig zag of Crinkle Seam Ribbon and then attach the Sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use Stampin’ Seal or Multipurpose Glue to attach the animals.
- Add some 2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds
- Stamp and decorate the remaining 5 ¼” hx 4” w Basic White Cardstock and attach to the inside with Stampin’ Seal.
- Decorate your envelope.
- Great CASE!! ! Who needs this pick-me-up? Put it in the mail today.
This project also uses the On the Farm Bundle