My favorite part about this card is the extra little details. The cane weave embossed background. The scalloped edges of the sentiment. Gems in the center of the flowers. So creative and fun without a lot of extra time.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
- 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored and folded on the long-side at 4 ¼”
- 2 ½” x ⅝” (for stamping sentiment)
- 3” x 3” (for stamping flowers and punching the flowers)
Night of Navy
- 4 ⅛” x 5 ⅜”
- 2 ½” x ¾”
- 4 ¾” x 2 ¾”
- 4 ½” x 1 ½” (for die cutting stem)
Regency Park 6”x6” Designer Series Paper
- 4 ⅝” x 2 ⅝” (Petal Pink/Night of Navy stripe)
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Emboss the 4 ⅛” x 5 ⅜” Night of Navy cardstock using the Cane Weave 3-D embossing folder.
- Die cut the stem from the Sentimental Park Die Set using Mint Macaron Cardstock.
- Stamp the Flower Outlines onto the 3”x3” Basic White Cardstock using Night of Navy Ink.
- Stamp the solid image of the flowers using Petal Pink Ink and punch them out using the Petal Park Builder Punch.
- Stamp the “let’s celebrate” sentiment onto the 2 ½” x ⅝” Basic White strip of Cardstock using Night of Navy ink. Using the Happy Labels Punch scallop both ends of the sentiment.
- Adhere the Designer Series Paper to the Petal Pink Cardstock. Adhere these layers to the Embossed Night of Navy piece of Cardstock toward the right side of the card. Tie a ribbon around these layers using the Night of Navy Bordered Ribbon.
- Attach these layers to the folded Card Front.
- Adhere the Mint Macaron Die Cut Stem towards the left edge of the Designer Series Paper Panels. Attach the flowers to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach the sentiment to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Place a Flat Adhesive-Backed Pearl to the center of each flower.
- Stamp and decorate the inside of your card and the envelope. And it’s ready to send off to a special friend.