Such an endearing greeting card with polka dots, hearts, flowers and a dainty tea cup! I had seen a similar color palette on Pinterest and couldn’t wait to create it in a get well card with the pretty Cup of Tea Bundle.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Basic White Thick Cardstock: 4 1/4″ h x 11″ w for card base
Basic White Cardstock:
- 3 1/2″ h x 4 3/4″ w for front
- 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w for inside (optional)
- 2″ h x 2 1/2″ w scrap for tea cup
Basic Black Cardstock:
- 1″ h x 2″ h for sentiment
- scrap for hearts
Tahitian Tide Cardstock: 2″ h x 2 1/2″ w scrap for tea cup outline
Kraft Paper: scrap for tea tag
Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper (DSP): 3 3/4″ h x 5″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Attach the Tea Boutique DSP at an angle with Stampin’ Seal.
- Stamp the multi-flower image with Tahitian Tide ink and then add some large flowers in Balmy Blue Ink.
- Stamp the floral tea cup image on 2″ h x 2 1/2″ w Basic White Cardstock scrap and die cut.
- Attache Adhesive Sheets to the back of the Tahitian Tide scrap cardstock and die cut tea cup outline. Peel off backing and adhere to cup.
- Stamp the floral tea bag tag on Kraft Paper with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and die cut. Use Mini Glue Dots to attach a bit of Basic White Bakers Twine to the tag and cup.
- Attach Tea Cup with Stampin Dimensionals.
- Die Cut some hearts from Basic Black Cardstock scraps and attach with Multupurpose Liquid Glue.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark in on 1″ h x 2″ h Basic Black Cardstock and heat emboss with Basic White embossing powder.
- Wrap a strand of Linen Thread around the stamped Basic White Cardstock and tie a bow to the left.
- Attach the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sprinkle on the gems.
- Stamp and decorate the inside and attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Decorate your envelope.
- So cute! Send these get well wishes to someone who is feeling blue.