Straight from page 23 of the ’19-’20 Annual Catalog, this colorful Gerbera Daisy card is sure to spread happiness to someone you love and it’s pretty easy to make! I just love these Daisies!
Full list of supplies needed, listed below.
Card Base: Seaside Spray Cardstock 8 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w.
Background Matte: Crumb Cake Cardstock 4 3/4″ h x 3 3/4″ w
Background: Whisper White Cardstock 4 3/4″ h x 3 1/2″ w
Sentiment Layer: Crushed Curry Cardstock 1″ h x 3″ w trimmed to 1″h x 2 3/4″ w with one Banner Tip
Ribbon: 2 4″ pieces of Seaside Spray Scalloped Linen Ribbon
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Distress the edges of the Background Matte.
- Stamp the Stems on the Background with Mossy Meadow ink.
- Affix the Background to the Background Layer, as shown, and attach to Card Base.
- With the large Daisy Stamp stamp the Petals twice on Whisper White scrap Cardstock in Melon Mambo ink and once in Crushed Curry ink. Repeat with the small Daisy Stamp.
- Punch the Daisy pieces out with the coordinating punch.
- Trim the petals off the Crushed Curry flower. Stack the flower layers and adhere with Mini Glue Dots.
- Affix the Daisies with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Affix the Ribbon with Tear n’ Tape.
- Heat emboss the Sentiment on the Sentiment Layer with White Embossing Power. Affix with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Enamel Dots.
- Well done! Now send it to someone special.